Our first themed issue is titled Skin.
What does that mean to us? What are we looking for? The cheap answer is anything that comes to mind for you. But here are some possibilities:
- Skin itself, but also what skin means (protection, separation, gentleness, strength or fragility)
- Skin as in having skin in the game
- changing, shedding, aging, sex, death - all of the things skin is a part of
- Skin modification - wanted or unwanted
Check out our post on Facebook (linked on our submission page) for more ideas - but don't be scared to send what you think fits. We're excited to read it. General Guidelines
- Send up to 5 poems in a standard font.
- Submit all of your poems in a single file
- Make sure to check your work for errors. This is even more important with poetry. We want your work to look exactly like you mean it to look.